Attend meetings consistently. This is an essential element to successful networking and is a requirement for membership.
- Attend meetings consistently. This is an essential element to successful networking and is a requirement for membership.
- Meetings begin promptly at 7:15 a.m. and run no later than 8:15 a.m. (Informal networking from 7:00 to 7:15 is encouraged.)
- If you will miss a meeting, arrange for an excused absence. Announce it the week before or call or email the Secretary/Treasurer or President ahead of time. Three consecutive unexcused absences will lead to replacement or removal from the group.
- Be responsible for your scheduled presentations. Arrange for an alternate, if you will be unable to present, or call the president.
- $60 a month dues are to be payable monthly or quarterly on the first Friday of the month, or quarterly on the 1st of January, April, July and October. Breakfast is provided by Scripps Tips to all members as well as to guests who are potential new members. (Dues apply to each member, whether they eat breakfast or not.) When dues are not received by the 2nd Friday of the month, membership is subject to termination.
- Members who leave the group will be eligible to renew membership only after a 6 month waiting period.